• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'Red phase' Central bearded dragon hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_keeper_luke

Reaction score
Scientific Name : Pogona vitticeps

Common Name : Central bearded dragon/Inland bearded dragon

Size : good size for age

Quantity Available : 8

Bred By : Myself & girlfriend

General Description :
These gorgeous little babies are the offspring of our 'Rick walker red' dragons.
Father is high red and mother is a little lighter, sometimes having orange highlights.

Babies are eating well on crickets, beardie biscuts and a variety of fruit, veg and salad.

Willing to Freight? : Yes, at buyers risk and expense.

Contact Details :
If interested please feel free to send me a 'Private messege'
or email me on '[email protected]'
If emailed me prior will be able to supply with mobile number if it is easer for buyer.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
An example of an available hatchling:Beardie baby good.jpg

Mum (left) and Dad (right): Ember and Spyro.jpg

Ok, let's get these babies out of here!
7 perfectly healthy babies ready to go...
Please enquire about these babies

Can send indervidual pictures if interested! :)

3 guys still available thanks to time wasters...these cuties are over 10 weeks old now, eating and growing fantastically! One left is the dominant of the clutch, not aggressive but about twice the others size, the other two are catching up and all are developing nice colours. Please contact us if you would like more recent photos :) we have another clutch and some easterns coming so need to move these guys, so if you're interested in 3 make an enquiry!

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. hatchling in picture now sold, please pm for pics of those available

Price drop to $120, we need to clear out these remaining little guys to make way for 3 new clutches now!
please enquire for multiple discount :)

- - - Updated - - -

Guy in picture back up for sale due to problem with buyers licence...actually 4 left!

- - - Updated - - -

All 4 sold, pending payment. Thanks for the interest guys!!

All SOLD.
Thank you to all of our wonderful buyers, and those genuinely interested - we really appreciate it. If you missed out, please keep an eye out for our successive clutches, including some pure eastern bearded dragons up for sale soon. Cheers guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back