• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Red sea Max 130d complete reef aquarium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie_Leanne

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Up for swaps or sale is my red sea max130d complete reef aquarium plug and play system. It currently is empty with no livestock as i have lost interest being an aquarist, and more focused on keeping reptiles :)

The red sea max 130d is a great marine aquarium, it is complete with protein skimmer, heater, biological and mechanical filtration. It also has 2 t5 light tubes one actnic tube and one white glo tube and moonlight LEDs with adjustable timer.

For more specs or details on the aquarium just visit the red sea Max website or google red sea Max 130d.

I'm looking at swapping for a male or female gtp or a female albino Darwin carpet with enclosure or cash adjustment.

(Aquarium is silver in colour also includes silver cabinet and all the red sea test kits and everything you need to get started in building a successful reef/marine aquarium.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back