reduced pattern woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

here's one of my females with reduced pattern l am working along with, maybe its not for everybody but they are different...cheers solar 17

Attachments

• P1000197.jpg
    P1000197.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 680
Hey solar....reduced pattern, what pattern????? very different and very nice.

WOW thats not reduced thats got pretty much no pattern lol and i love that lateral stripe down the back

im guessing this is an off shoot of your RHD line

im lovin it

rhd offshoot

yes she's got [4] grandparents all rhd's,l couldn't get a full body shot of her, she wouldn't stay still long enough, but she has about 10-12 spots in the area just above her vent..cheers solar 17

Baden, you have photo shopped that and took it's stripes off ! LOL
seriously though, what an awsome project to work on, all the best with them & remember i'm at the top of the waiting list ! ;)

Hey get in line Mark, i'm on the top of that list .. lol. Looking good as always Baden, the pics don't do her justice though, much more impressive in the flesh.

I just seen some pictures from DerekRoddys reduced woma,i thought that was stunning,ive just seen yours,AMAZING,well done,keep up the brilliant job your doing...

Absolutely beautiful, I can't wait for the next generation.

Hey get in line Mark, i'm on the top of that list .. lol. Looking good as always Baden, the pics don't do her justice though, much more impressive in the flesh.

im pretty sure i would have to be up there somewhere too...lol. cant wait to get some, they are great. i love anything woma. keep up the great work mate. my RHD girl is due to drop very soon, my fingers are crossed to produce something special like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back