• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reef octopus 2ft Biocube marine tank with gear

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_88

Reaction score
Quantity Available
1 marine tank setup with gear listed

General Description
Reef octopus brand 2ft biocube marine tank and sump with rosewood finish stand and hood, 250 watt metal halide reflector with hanging stand (strong lighting to support most corals, Comes with 5 bulbs for your choice and backup) , Aquabee UP3000 return pump (better quality then equivelant eheim pump and quieter), Bubble Magus BM-NAC180-CS Cone Protein Skimmer (Aquabee 2000 pump), 2 x Eheim Jager 100watt heaters, PSI-019-BB-DI Reverse osmosis unit.

Everything to get you started on a fantastic looking system (the tank of which is not available from Reef Octopus anymore). It is truely a beautiful tank and is set apart from over standard 2ft cubes in design and build quality. The tank was run for a couple months with just substate,dead rock and a single clownfish - I am selling the system due to an unexpected move overseas after just getting it all started. Everything is clean and in 100% working order and will continue to do so for years to come, I spent more then double the price of what I am asking for the whole system.

The price is negotiable within reason - please do not insult me with rediculous offers/time wasters thankyou :)

Right now I cant post a photo because i only have access to an ipad and cant upload/figure it out, heres a link if you scroll down a little you can see the setup.

Reefing The Australian Way Forums • View topic - Jezza's 2ft Bio cube

Frenchs Forest, Sydney 2086

Willing to Freight? No, pickup only

Contact Details

Please PM initially or email [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back