• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reptapets Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know if im allowed to do this. Bit of shameless self promotion but www.exoticpets.com.au. The repta pets enclosures are avaliable on line from there , prices and everything. Not to sure what the cost of freight to SA would be but it can be arranged.

prices may differ?

JEZ said:
I am getting a catalogue so I'll have more prices later.....

He doesn't have a supplier in SA so I'm dealing with him direct.

The prices may differ in other states though as he has suppliers there.

Happy to help :wink:

At the risk of chit chat. If shops are using there RRP they shouldnt vary much. the web site I mentioned IS THERE prices. only freight will be better if closer to you.
http://www.canberraexotics.com.au/shopshow.toy?animalnid=15192&categorynid=15139

Re: prices may differ?

peter said:
JEZ said:
I am getting a catalogue so I'll have more prices later.....

He doesn't have a supplier in SA so I'm dealing with him direct.

The prices may differ in other states though as he has suppliers there.

Happy to help :wink:

At the risk of chit chat. If shops are using there RRP they shouldnt vary much. the web site I mentioned IS THERE prices. only freight will be better if closer to you.
http://www.canberraexotics.com.au/shopshow.toy?animalnid=15192&categorynid=15139

Understood Peter but I've spoken to the supplier and there is no retail store in SA that supplies this product. :)

The only way for me to get them is from interstate and rather than deal will a third party store I'd rather deal direct with the supplier.

I don't even know if I'm getting one for a while yet... :oops: ...I'd rather spend the money on another hatchling (or seven!! :lol:) this season and wait until they are/is big enough to put in these enclosures.

Not promoting or selling the product at all...I'm happy to pass on the little info I have to fellow APS members as I'm just that kind of guy!! LOL :lol: and I'm sure most/all regular members would do the same for me.

RE: Re: prices may differ?

Any one know where you can get them in N.S.W for cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back