reptile baby sitting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ya
I started an animal sitting business last year and have had it registered and also have got an abn..the hardest part about having such a business is having the insurance ..my insurance covers me for animals in my care and transportation of the animals also death of an animal in my care..its expensive to start the business but once u have it up and running with clients its good.. it cost me about $6,000.00 to start with all the lic and rego and insurance & equipment u need..I am also a veterinary nurse so ppl tend to trust me..also i'm a justice of the peace so i have had police checks but you do need to have all the right insurance and rego.. good luck
Jacqui

where do you get the insurance from?

if you had some sort of guarentee that my animals would be alive and healthy when i came home, I'd hire you. At the moment every time i go on holiday - they get left with non -reptile friends.

i dont think theyll give insurance to a 14 year old or many people wouldt trus thousands of dollars worth or of herps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back