Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'll probably get either another childreni or mac but get some blondes this time, I'd like to start on gecko's one day too, and..............

no probs a bredli sounds good
once i find the space i will be getting another snake just have to pick a good type lol theres too many to choose from :D ...

That sounds good, yeah id like to eventually get gecko's but have a few other closer on the list LOL :twisted:

yeh i want a snake but the rents wont let me so i jus hav to wait a couple of year sunless they get used to reptiles once i get my gecko

LOL, yeah thats the worst thing, they shud warm up to the gecko's for sure tho.... :D
Hopefully they eventually cave in and let ya go for a snake my Childrens Python is awesome so i definately recommend snakes :evil:

Yeah, he is so used to fang->>(2foot) , lol so he not too sure about a bigger one haha lol....:D

LOL, sure is PM me when u get ur maccie so i can pop over :D, ALways up to see a new reppie :twisted:

Hey Brett, if you want to meet some people in the area come along to the Hawkesbury Herpetological Society meeting next friday night in Richmond,(11th) guest speaker is Anthony Stimson talking about captive care of carpet pythons. For anyone who is interested details can be found here
http://www.users.bigpond.com/josef_p/hhs/

My name is Ben, I live in Penrith/St Clair and am after 2 1/2 years of looking around and saving, am getting my first Maccie, in about a fortnight. I finally have my Viv all setup.

Thanks to everyone here who with their words of wisdom, uknowingly have assisted in the setting up of my Viv!

Hey im Cameron, Im 13 years old and i live in The Sutherland Shire lol i have a yearling mac, a northern snake neck turtle and a coastal on saturday. Addd me to your msn if you like [email protected]

I live near Penriff and have a 2 1/2 yo f diamond. Looking at getting a bhp.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back