Reptile Expo Tomorrow :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as good or as big as last year.

Not a woma or a rough scaled python in sight. Excellent monitor's and monitor setups.

Had a good time though.

I agree yommy, I was a little disappointed to be honest. There really needs to be legislation put in place to allow for animals to be sold, when I was at the Sydney expo a few years ago the amount of quality animals for sale was just what today's expo needs IMO.

I don't know about the gold coast but I was disappointed at the Castle Hill expo as they had no eftpos and I was short of cash,could have had heaps of bargains.
Did manage to pick up a couple of pygmy dragons though

That was by far the disappointing thing no womas
Qld DERM rules. No GTPs or Womas allowed to be displayed, because they are restricted, however, PNG GTPs were allowed.
How's that for logic??

Qld DERM rules. No GTPs or Womas allowed to be displayed, because they are restricted, however, PNG GTPs were allowed.
How's that for logic??

The most stupidest rule i've ever heard get with the times DERM.
There was no buying or selling surely any native could have been displayed.......

Good to see DERM promoting public awareness of native animals. Such a dissapointment :(

Spent all day explaining stupid, technical rules under QLD licensing. It didn't take long for him to realise how stupid DERM can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back