reptile expo?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local club (Riverina Frog and Reptile Society) is holding a similar but smaller sort of thing in April.
It's basically to promote reptiles and we have to call it a competition to make it legal.
If anyone is close enough to Wagga to be interested,I will keep you up to date as it gets closer.

We also had a Reptile competition last year looks like it could happening this year !I belong to South coast Herp Society. The comp. showed alot of interest by members & visitors . It is still in the planning stages this year a few changes are being made from last year as we had 1000+ people walk to veiw the comp. & display , increase security level due to the large interest from last year .

Wagga is close enough to me! Only a few hours drive.

I drive alot further for horse rides...and reptiles are right up there with them for me!

There was a big reptile show at the RNA showgrounds here (Qld) last year. It was the first one, and was apparently the biggest one in the country. It was 'The Aquarium and Reptile Show'. It was pretty good...the snakes there were AWESOME. Would you believe that in amongst all the hundreds of people, with a very curious onlooking audience, there were two blackheads mating? It was beautiful...

I assume it will be on again this year...it was in June I think, cause it was shortly before I got my first snake.

Mel x

After searching, all I can find is that the expo is on as stated at that site, no details. Let us know what they tell you PseudotropheusGreshakeiAu. Also greebo, i would be intersted in Wagga

I thought you might be interested Sue.
It's going to be held in the marketplace,so it will definitely get a lot of exposure.It will also be a chance to meet some of the local breeders and herpers (like me!),I will keep everyone posted as it gets closer.

Of course, if Sue was there with her beardies nestled in her cleavage then you might get an even better turn out! :D

I got a reply from the Australian Discus Association which just directed me to the PIJAC site, all that was on there was a link to the advertising flyer so here it is:
http://www.pijac.com.au/F2003Flyer.pdf
If you want any specific information perhaps you should call PIJAC and if I remember correctly the person to speak to is Ann Saunders.

Hi Greebo

I am in Young. I would be interested in the expo in Wagga but I have swore that I'd never go to that place again as the last two times I have went, I've had a car accident. Once in Wagga and the other on the way home.
My licence came back the other day and I now own a 1 year old coastal carpet female. My first snake. :)

Glenn

Congrats on the new addition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back