Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have been ripped off....hubby is crook as a dog ...was suppose to go to NSW for a wedding ,leaving last night ...but he came down crook as, and in bed still ...and no wedding (which I can deal with ) but I cant even go to the rep show either ...:(
Have a great day ,hope all goes well as ,it looks like the day will be good with teh weather side of things ...take heaps of pics ,so all us poor sods who missed out can at least see what we missed out on :)

well I have been ripped off....hubby is crook as a dog ...was suppose to go to NSW for a wedding ,leaving last night ...but he came down crook as, and in bed still ...and no wedding (which I can deal with ) but I cant even go to the rep show either ...:(
Have a great day ,hope all goes well as ,it looks like the day will be good with teh weather side of things ...take heaps of pics ,so all us poor sods who missed out can at least see what we missed out on :)

Then leave hubby in bed with a bottle of water (beer) and a bucket and come on down LOL Ill be taking plenty of pics for you RBB

yer all good i will be getting heaps of pics also rbb the day is here hip hip haray let the party begin. leaving in a hour or so

hope you all have fun today
why us less fortunate have to wait by our computers to hear all the good things we missed out on
wish i was there
enjoy and let us know how good it was and what we missed out on

Some photos.

First one is of the display, full blast volume and seriously awesome snakes, I liked the olive!:)

Second one is of a gorgeous Albino Bluey at the Premier Pythons stand (I think)

Third one is of a cute lil roughie that I kept staring at

Fourth one is of a big beardie that I saw

Fifth one is of a stunning gtp, I spent nearly ten minutes gawking at it :p

Attachments

• DSCN5193.jpg
    DSCN5193.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN5188.jpg
    DSCN5188.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN5189.jpg
    DSCN5189.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN5187.jpg
    DSCN5187.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN5186.jpg
    DSCN5186.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 131
Looks like you had a good day jordan unfortunatly for me i had to work :(

yeh really good. i got two things from the auction. a fully set up enclosure and also bought the chance to get some photos with the conjoined spotted. awesome little snake. loved everyminute of the festival. awesome animals and hopefully use that good idea of selling those snakes in the auction. please have more there next year. plus joy that was awesome and u really ran the festival well appreciate it.

Yep all the animals you posted pics of were ours Jordan - didn't think I was ever going to get you away from the GTP!

Hope all went well and Joy was her happy self as always. (Sorry Joy, you know that I have soft spot for you.)
Must be great to be there and enjoy it all. Specially all the talks about the animals.

i had fun!
saw a few familiar faces, and the two headed turtle was so cute! and the geckoes that premier pythons had! they were freaking huge! but awesome!

No offence to anyone but I think its disgusting to allow the 2 headed snake and turtle to live. Its just another example of human ignorance and cruelty

And to have it on display like a freakshow!! Apart from that it was an OK day

When we left we went to the animal park thingy there and that was great with a pair of stunning monitor's there and heaps of other cool animals to look at I(l'll add pics later)

Last edited:
No offence to anyone but I think its disgusting to allow the 2 headed snake and turtle to live. Its just another example of human ignorance and cruelty

And to have it on display like a freakshow!! Apart from that it was an OK day

When we left we went to the animal park thingy there and that was great with a pair of stunning monitor's there and heaps of other cool animals to look at I(l'll add pics later)

if they are feeding alright and seem happy in themselves and not in pain, i say let them live.its just a bit unfortunate they have a disability, .we dont kill conjoined twin humans , even when they can't be seperated.

if they are feeding alright and seem happy in themselves and not in pain, i say let them live.its just a bit unfortunate they have a disability, .we dont kill conjoined twin humans , even when they can't be seperated.

Dosent make it right though dose it?

This is the problem with humans... We seem to think that every thing must live and just keep breeding weaker and weaker animals including us humans

Last edited:
Had a great day A BIG THANKS TO THE SCALER & TAILS TEAM FOR THE DAY WILL BE DIGGER AND BETTER NEXT YEAR

SUMMERLAND BIRDS

Dosent make it right though dose it?

This is the problem with humans... We seem to think that every thing must live and just keep breeding weaker and weaker animals including humans

does it make it right to murder it because of a disability that it is happily coping with. i wouldn't agree with breeding from it, but you'll probably find that the problem lies with the early stages of egg development and has nothing to do with weak genes.just luck of the draw.happens with every species.

on another note,more pics please

These are all the ones I have left..

Attachments

• DSCN5185.jpg
    DSCN5185.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN5191.jpg
    DSCN5191.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN5198.jpg
    DSCN5198.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 78