Reptile friendly electricians: melbourne?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keelow

Reaction score
my last 4 weeks as been one long *&%$ around with tradesmen.

i'm over it, had two TWO sparkies tell me they wouldnt touch anything that i was going to keep dirty bloody snakes in.

christ money is money...

anyone know a sparky who has done this stuff before?

Cheers

stu

keelow said:
i'm over it, had two TWO sparkies tell me they wouldnt touch anything that i was going to keep dirty bloody snakes in.

Oh man! That'd have to be the worst attitude I've ever heard coming from a tradesman! No wonder people have to DIY :? Good luck in finding someone to help you out mate, keep your chin up, you'll find someone out there.

THAT SUCKS, if you look hard enough chances are you will find an electrician that keeps herps :)

hmmm....ive wired all my own enclosures cos it was way cheaper, was thas a bad move or sumthing?

no rep i do to but some people may not be confident enough or just worried they may stuff it up
ohh btw it is against the lawto do any electrical wiring yourself i belive not sure abt rest of aus but i belive that to be a blanket law for aus

Shame you're not in Sydney, I have a few mates who are sparkies and wouldn't care.

It's not a requirement in victoria to be a licenced electrician to wire up a plug. A mate of mine is a sparky and he has it on good authority, I know it sounds stupid but it's true.

hey dudes.

I'm in Caulfield.

i'm not to concerned about those idiots, but i dont get alot of free time these days and waiting for tradesmen to rock up irks me.
I know how it should be done, i did my last one.
but after pulling them apart when a lightglobe shorted and set off my safety switch the wiring had charred and gone brittle.

im a retired sparky (well being 33 and not in the game anymore kind of retired lol) so if you need a hand drop me a line.
cheers Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back