reptile licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine took almost 6 weeks from the day l handed paperwork in and paid til the day it eventually showed up in the mail.

Ask them to give you your licence no. over the phone or via email, that way it doesn't matter how long the paperwork takes in the mail

Ask them to give you your licence no. over the phone or via email, that way it doesn't matter how long the paperwork takes in the mail
I asked by email and they said theres a process time of 2-3 weeks...week 3 is coming to a end :(

Ive recently sent in my form for the reptile keepers license via internet and it have been about 2 weeks, ive called the office about 3 times now lol, one of which was today and they told me the end on next week i should receive it. every time ive called they tell me the day they are upto on processing for example i sent mine in on the 29th of jan and they told me they were only upto the 3rd of jan when i called them the first time. today they are upto the 21st. im very impatient as you could tell :p thats in NSW btw.

Last edited:
I dont understand whats there to process?

Can't be to much to it surely ... But I think they are so busy answering the phone to people asking "where's my license" that they run out of time each day to actually process them ;)

I néw it might take a while to get the license if sending in the forms so I went to the place and got it straight away :)

well update
i have not got my lic yet i have called the people that do the lic and said it will be here soon BTW i was on hold forever so the fact is that nsw is GAY they only have a good footy team

Thats crap mate id get on the phone with em and tell them your over waiting blah blah blah sound pretty serious and im sure they will give you the licence number

definitely give them a call, start calling everyday see how quick they get sick of your voice and questions lol

down here it's normally 3 weeks by the sounds of it, even that I believe is too long in this day and age for anything to be done and posted out

Last edited:
well they took the money out last week of the account $62 bucks hoping any time soon and now time to get my import license -_-

well update
i have not got my lic yet i have called the people that do the lic and said it will be here soon BTW i was on hold forever so the fact is that nsw is GAY they only have a good footy team

when was the last time you watched the state of origin? 2005?

Seriously the NSW system is a complete and utter waste of space, really miss the ease and speed of the QLD system

once they deducted my money i think it took 1-2 weeks from then to come but thats vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back