Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragondragon

Reaction score
How long do I have to renew my licence it expires today can I do it online I'm ready to upgrade to class 2 can I do that online also I'm from nsw thanks

You should be able to renew it online straight away. You need to fill out an advanced licence application and send it to them before you can upgrade though. It usually takes them a couple of weeks to process

yeah i already filled that today do i have to pay for new license fees as well as the renewal i think that should of been my first question thanks i get paid next week so i gotta wait till then but i should be fine till then?

No you don't have to pay twice. You only have to pay the difference between how much you've already paid and the new one

When I upgraded they just used the amount I had paid, but the expiry was that much sooner. I upgraded to get womas, which then went to class 1, so I 'downgraded' a year later.

I want green tree pythons and maybe some death adders in the future but that's when I move out of my mum's place she doesn't want any venomous snakes in the house

You will need another upgrade for the adders, but moving out is the first challenge.

My mother lives with me and is scared witless when it comes to snakes, she can't even watch them on the telly lol. I am trying to find a nice big place that I can move into so that I can start my collection, mum threatened that if I bought one it would get the same shovel treatment as any wild one she ever finds in the back yard :'(. Lucky she didn't see the little dugite sneaking around at my grandmother's place the last time we visited, I found a snake-hook shaped stick and relocated it to a vacant lot down the road and it slithered away happily and unaware of the threat it faced coming within a 100 Km radius of my mother :S

At least you are in a state where your license will allow you to keep a large variety of snakes, in WA we can only keep childeni, stimsoni, morellia spilota (and only varieties found naturally here in WA) morellia olivaceus and ramsayi. I really want a Bredli but alas! It will not be while I lie here in the West :(

I sent a browntree snake to perth a few months back and i made it roll in snake viruses, even planted dirty big tuff snake mites on it ,so that west australians can enjoy the same things we do in the developed half of the country :)

I sent a browntree snake to perth a few months back and i made it roll in snake viruses, even planted dirty big tuff snake mites on it ,so that west australians can enjoy the same things we do in the developed half of the country :)

LOL. Appreciate the sentiment ;)

It actually went through a quarantine inspection ,they have all the viruses and mites over there but it wasnt me, i promise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back