Reptile Magazines

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
who still has all the issues of Reptiles Australia I was bidding on ebay for all of volume one but didn't win it it ended at $127.50 I new it was going to go pretty high. what's the most you have spent on 1 issue that you couldn't get a hold of ?
I still would love to get every issue of Reptiles Australia I know its going to be awhile till I see some one selling a complete collection of it for sale.

Is issue 1 of scales and tails worth much I have two mint condition copies of that I mite wait till some one is after a copy and if its going for much at the time who knows mite even find some one willing to swap a hatchy snake for it.

Think ive seen them for sale in the past for $80 i was watching that ebay sale..
Didnt think it go for that much, but i guess there getting harder to find.

Yeah I placed a bid at the beginning starting bid was $20 day or two later I got outbid then towards the end I bided up to like $110 I think or $120 I cant remember exact price and I was outbid from another buyers maxim bid I gave up as I didn't want to spend all that much seeing it was only volume one if it was the complete collection yeah I think I would have maybe bided up to around $200 to $250.

Better things to spend your money on than that rubbish....like steak for example......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back