Reptile owner transfer in WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gilesm89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I am moving away and am giving my 2 year old stimmy to a friend, who has currently got his licence application in.

I am struggling to find any info on how you actually do this, in terms of keeping everything above board.

Any help would be appreciated. Apologies if it is readily available info and I have just been looking int he wrong places.

I'm not 100% sure this is the only way to go about it but from what I understand, you will need to see a dealer they are the only people able to do transfers. You will transfer the python onto the dealers license and then the dealer will transfer it onto your friend. There's an ad on gumtree for someone that does reptile transfers will cost you around $20 from memory.

You'll need to see someone with a dealers license. Some people charge for the service and others might do it for free. Ask around and see what people are dealers and what they charge. If your lucky one of the pet shops may even do it for you.

Your best bet may be to get on FB with a WA specific keepers group and ask there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back