Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first snakes (pair of jungles) back when i was 14 but I guess that does not really class as a "lot" of snakes :D

I've got a loft bed too, It's awful. We've got low ceilings (about the same distance as yours), so it gets ridiculously hot up there, plus I've smacked my head on the ceiling a few times because I've sat up too fast.

I managed to get some cold room panels from the dump, in good shape too so my plan is to use that to make a reptiles room :D

Yeah I have 3 4x2x2's and a mini rack system in mine, with a queen bed in there there's about a 10 inch wide path of visible floor space, the definition of being surrounded by snakes :p

Ok guys and girls.
while i will happily tolerate a bit of 'shed talk' and chit chat in the DIY forum i will not, I REPEAT NOT, tolerate posts in a pubic forum that are 'off colour' !!!

If you cannot refrain from posting juvenile comments and continue to try to bypass the profanity filter be warned..... I remember where the infraction button is and i'm not adverse to using it..

This is one half of my main bank of enclosures. I don't like it too cluttered in there as I move my hots around from time to time on the floor (and I don't want them disappearing under anything :lol:

DSC_0811.jpg

This is one half of my main bank of enclosures. I don't like it too cluttered in there as I move my hots around from time to time on the floor (and I don't want them disappearing under anything :lol:

Looks good, m00se. I like the colour scheme, too.

loft bed yeh bout 6ft off the ground saves so much room

Haahahaha, I have one two *high five* Saves sooooooooooooooooo much room :D Gives a whole lot more space for reptiles.....and guitars :lol:

Little messy at the moment as currently cleaning some empty enclosures up and adding backgrounds,lights,logs etc getting ready for the expo!
Heres some pics of about half of my enclosures
Two empty tanks (besides the bluey who likes to check out newly set up tanks) ready for the 10/2/13

IMG_0542.jpg
Shingleback and blotch blue tongue tanks with awesome blue $4 reject shop food and water bowls
IMG_0561.jpg
4ft bunnings rack currently working on replacing all the odd tubs with 30l storemate tubs one or two at a time
rack.jpg

the PLAN stay tuned for the real thing ;)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lol why does it say it 3 times :p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 10.03.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 10.03.05 PM.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
forgot about this :) here is how it currently stands, Varanus tristis tristis, V.acanthurus, V.gillini, Nephrurus levis levis, nephrurus asper [in a week ;)], phyllurus platurus and jungles, spotteds, womas (Tanami & SA) , stimsons, brown tree snakes, diamonds and growing

Attachments

• set up .jpg
    set up .jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 372
  • set up 2.jpg
    set up 2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 322
Some really awesome looking reptile setups here. Please, please, please, will the people with reptile rooms like in this thread post some videos on youtube, showing us what you have. So many videos of American reptile rooms, but almost nothing from us Aussies. Would be great to see some. Pretty please :)

I'll get some videos and photos up once my reptile shed is done :D

Little messy at the moment as currently cleaning some empty enclosures up and adding backgrounds,lights,logs etc getting ready for the expo!
Heres some pics of about half of my enclosures
Two empty tanks (besides the bluey who likes to check out newly set up tanks) ready for the 10/2/13

View attachment 278109
Shingleback and blotch blue tongue tanks with awesome blue $4 reject shop food and water bowls
View attachment 278111
4ft bunnings rack currently working on replacing all the odd tubs with 30l storemate tubs one or two at a time
View attachment 278110
how much was the rack ?

I like my reps only in my bedroom with me. So hopefully when my bank account increases (doesn't seem to ever increase) I can turn my very small bunch of 3 enclosures into so many that I'm in a cave of animals (rep room). Need more jobs !

Also importantly forgot- all of these rep rooms are spectacular and are making me jealously dream !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back