Reptiles Australasia Issue 3...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just add my bit and say that I love S&T. Keep up the great work!

Given the small market in this country, I'm grateful that we have an Australian reptile magazine. Looking forward to the next issue!

Thanks Hannaz. There is a lot of hard work goes into publishing any magazine and it's very rewarding to know that it's appreciated.

So anybody want to buy my first edition vol 1 issue 1 of Reptiles Australasia Magazine... definitely going to be a collectors item as it had a very limited run and no longer in print or re-print. The whole series consist of two issues so that's half of your collection already done!

I'm open to swaps as well for snakes.... shall we start the bidding at say a single male GTP and will definitely trade it for an albino olive :)

So anybody want to buy my first edition vol 1 issue 1 of Reptiles Australasia Magazine... definitely going to be a collectors item as it had a very limited run and no longer in print or re-print. The whole series consist of two issues so that's half of your collection already done!

I'm open to swaps as well for snakes.... shall we start the bidding at say a single male GTP and will definitely trade it for an albino olive :)

bugger, neil handed me a whole handful of them and i just gave them away...
the amusing thing is you're probably onto something there, just give it a decade or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back