Reptiles Australia New issue 3 is out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Reptiles Australia New issue 5 is out

I can see that there is no trouble to get good articles lately. Lot of great contributions.
My personal favorite is article from Brian Lazell on Pale-headed Snake and article from Simone Stone about Inland Carpet Pythons.
I am more interested in snakes and that is reason for that.
There is lot of great reading in this issue this time again. I hope that you all will enjoy reading like I did.
I am slow reader because of poor English skill of mine, but I could not put it down till I finished.

I know that there will be lot of critics about this issue and contents as always from many who know better. I am not herp guru, all I want to say is Well done, compliment from me Simon.

Hear you loud and clear Slateman. My only gripe is that it should be bigger, not enough articles to last beyond 1 night, maybe though I'm just a faster reader than you ; )

its a great mag! love it, big fan of the pale heads too!
those little tuataras are unreal little critters!
i agree with you choppy, it needs more size about it

hay im very interested
how do i get my grubbie little hands on a copy :)

The images are absolutely stunning. I love picture of Pale Headed snake on 3th page.

And did you noticed the size of Coastal Taipan the man is holding on the photo page 24. I had no idea they can grow so much.

No one is going to mention the Gecko Sexing Guide? I will then, very Clear, distinctive shots and will help every gecko keeper if they feel puzzled.

Good Job Danny.

No one is going to mention the Gecko Sexing Guide? I will then, very Clear, distinctive shots and will help every gecko keeper if they feel puzzled.

Good Job Danny.

yes, i also saw that, it was very informative.

Yeah, I am sorry Rocket.
Reason why I did not mentioned any other articles than the ones about the snakes is that I know nothing about it. I fallow only snakes.
I am sure that the gecko article is great also, otherwise Simon would not publish it.

I liked the choice of articles for this issue. An interesting blend of commonly kept reptiles and animals that many people would not have seen in captivity.

I thought it was a great issue - I want a desert skink lol

It said they were going to be sending subscribers a newsletter in between mags starting July - should be good

Good Job Danny.

With half the captions missed out and all the pics out of order !!!! Very dissapointed myself.

Unfortunately I was very dissapointed. I liked the article by Greg Fyfe on the Desert Skinks was a beauty and the Gecko sexing has some good pics. As always Ken Griffiths was a good read, but nothing else really grabbed me. Hybrid haters look out stephans x pale heads???????????????

I quess there is only so much that appeals to each reader ect but each artical has the same writing type ect as it is always the same authors.

Perhaps thats just me?

nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back