Reptiles Australia Vol 3 no 5 Classifieds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All
The magazine will be finalised this week and printed next available for subscribers on Tuesday 12th after the Queens birthday weekend. Its time to collect classified and are needed asap by Friday at latest. Any items, animals for sale etc can be placed under $500 (total value of animals offered) free for all over $500 - 1500 (total value of animals offered) $20 fee (subscribers free), $1500 (total value of animals offered) and over $75 an issue or $450 per year. These new fees are designed to allow the classifieds to pay its way in the magazine and hopefully readers appreciate the ability to use such a service. Wanted ads are free for all.

Cheers

Simon

Hey guys
Sorry about that I have been working the mag and getting a cover I like with the help of some serious friends I have finalized a cover.
In addition some serious articles Keeping and Breeding Desert Skinks, Pale headed Snakes, Inland carpets, Reptile Transportation, Lizard Feeding Techniques, Flash in Photography, gecko sexing and heaps more. We have been sourcing images and ensuring we get the very best layout we can so a little late I much prefer to bring a better product to you the readers. If you have never heard of The Great Desert Skink Egernia kintorei after this article you will be complete fans they are the most awesome skink I have ever seen in my life! Feel free as always to let me know hopw the magazine was and any thoughts.

Regards to all

Simon

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 88
Simon,
Looks like its going to be a good issue.

Look forward to getting my copy.

Just ordered my first subscritpion. Can't wait for the article on inland carpets.

Looking forward to next issue. The Desert Skink article should be a beauty. cheers

cant wait to hear bout the tuatara! but most of all PALE-HEADS ROCK!!!

Absolutely fantastic, can't wait to get my hands on the next issue. Looking forward to the article on breeding Desert Skinks. Very hard finding information on breeding any of the egernia species. Desert Skinks where can I get some?:D Just realised not on the Victorian list of reptiles you can keep. Shame:cry:

Cheers
Uaru

Thanks for response just trying to finalize some last minute adjustmenst and still await ads and classifieds so if you have any additional stock or wanted ads hurry! For aussie python forum users place ads free this time must have ads before Saturday at 3pm and include a single image plus text to

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back