Reptiles down under

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you placed another ad Yellowtail?
Reptile Classifieds are down AGAIN!
Yep, I just bumped my adds and it went down straight away.
It was down for more than a day earlier this week, Shaun did email me an explanation then about hacking attempts, robots etc. Clearly he has not fixed it.

Looks like its a hosting issue again. I do feel for Shaun as a few of you know I went through the same issues after I took over APS and its frustrating reaching limits that have not been explained to you.

And @Yellowtail, stop advertising on Fridays when this seems to happen ;)

How long does it take for Reptile Classifieds to approve an ad? I joined the site last week as a verified member, I posted up some ads and they are still awaiting approval. When I joined it said in the email that if I pay the fee and join as a verified member there is no wait time for ad approval.
I’ve emailed them a couple of times about the matter and still haven’t received a reply.....not happy.

was the website good? a lot of u seem to make it sound really good and i'm upset I didn't get a chance to look at it myself. I do have a really good place tho where you can purchase reptiles as well.

was the website good? a lot of u seem to make it sound really good and i'm upset I didn't get a chance to look at it myself. I do have a really good place tho where you can purchase reptiles as well.

I'm all ears smellavella, where is this place you can purchase reptiles?

Reptiles Down Under will be back under new ownership!
We still have a few things to sort out but most of the legal side of this is just about complete and after spending a heap of $$ in the process im happy to say our website will be launched very soon!
We have some new ways of selling reptiles that may become a game changer to the hobby!
Our website and Facebook page is still currently unpublished but we have started an Instagram where most of our information is being posted at the moment.
We are taking some extreme measure to insure the website will be scam free, we have implemented photo ID request upon registering and mobile number verification along with a few other little bits and pieces to hopefully rule out the scammers!
We are hoping to link arms with NPWS in the Near future to add a Reptile license verification systems that only allows members to register with a valid Reptile License,
this will be a long while yet as we have to link up with all the states and territory systems to apply this feature.
We will have a team of people monitoring all posts and anything that seems dodgy to our members can be flagged, removed and put down for review straight away.
now Facebook is cracking down on reptile sales we are hoping we can be the go to site once again!

Thanks
Reptiles Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back