Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
red phase king brown, pale headed snake, pygmy python, perentie.... to many to count...

Salt n Pepper's are my next big thing, should have them before Christmas hopefully. The next 'big' thing after that for me is quite clearly some GTP's. :D

Albino carpets! Or striped. Been harder than I thought finding striped carpets. No one wants to part with them :p

Bells phase monitor , albino carpet ,albino olive , GTP' S - yes not just 1:D
Are there albino water pythons :p..........probably not :evil:

Albino Olives, Green Tree Pythons, Wheatbelt Stimsons, would love Albino or really unique Beardeds. Cape York Coastals...

i agree with jonnno.
its not necessarily what species you breed (although it can help), but instead the quality of the animals you sell.
the healthiest, most attractive specimens of any species will sell easily.
cheers, ian

Tommy Round Head Dragons!!!!!!!!!! D.Australias

Or Frilled Neck Lizards

Last edited by a moderator:
My Wants List:

Python: RSP
Dragon: Frilledneck
Monitor: Bells Lacie
Gecko: Granite Belt Thicktail **mmmm dreams!*

I always wanted bhps... then I saw womas in the flesh and realised that womas look a whole lot better in the flesh than in photographs. Ever since then my list has been:

Womas,
Black-headed pythons
GTP

That's 2/3 down :D

These days the ones I would like the most are the albino olives--they're absolutely gorgeous.

I'd also like a pair of patternless childreni, strangely enough. They're not only gorgeous, they're cheap! Can't go wrong with that.

Boyds forest dragon, water monitor, water python, Green tree python, some nice black and gold jungles.

water python (2nd all going well should be here within the month), lizards - i have fallen in love with geckos would love to get some asper next breeding season if all goes well.

then in the future GTP and albino darwins -love the yellow colouring

Ripon Island W.A womas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back