Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKite

Reaction score
Hey there.

Just thought it would be a bit of fun to see what kinds of reptiles and amphibians you would do just about anything to keep. If money, geography and space were no factors, what kinds of reptiles make you burn inside knowing that you will probably never own one?

Post pics, youtube clips, stories etc, and hopefully we'll all see some cool stuff we didn't know about.

For me, its always been the Emerald Tree Boa (but that a bit predictable isn't it?)

I came acrross another gorgeous snake that made me salivate, the Bismarck Ringed Python. Amazing looking animal, and my new obsession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obj....com/v/_IM6kYbJxRI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IM6kYbJxRI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/url]

I don't have any photo's or videos, but IMO, the Ringed python looks a bit like a Black headed, except for the thick banding.
It's a beautiful snake, thanks for sharing.
For me I would love to keep a Purple, orange or Albino Corn, Emeraled Tree boa, Amazon tree boa, Red tailed boa (quite a few, I know).

I don't really want any exotic species but the Chameleon Gecko (Carphodactylus laevis) from Northern QLD is my absolure favourite species.

bandy bandy

not a very far reach i know. but these guys are pretty cool. they have been my most recent favorite.

[video=youtube;Ibo-ANqGcu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibo-ANqGcu0[/video]

The black caiman!!

I don't have any photo's or videos, but IMO, the Ringed python looks a bit like a Black headed, except for the thick banding.
It's a beautiful snake, thanks for sharing.
For me I would love to keep a Purple, orange or Albino Corn, Emeraled Tree boa, Amazon tree boa, Red tailed boa (quite a few, I know).

Yeah, well the BHP is my favourite Aussie snake, so maybe thats why i was drawn to it.

Awesome Caiman by the way Ben, it looks like the spawn of satan thrashing around in that pool.

I would kill for a Emerald Tree Monitor (Varanus prasinus) There one of the most Stunning Monitor's i've ever seen.

Attachments

• 800px-Emerald_tree_monitor%2C_Boston.jpg
    800px-Emerald_tree_monitor%2C_Boston.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 800px-Green_tree_monitor_lizard_arp.jpg
    800px-Green_tree_monitor_lizard_arp.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 124
  • image22.jpg
    image22.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 133
Klempotrons from Planet Vaguae, Quadrant V-HGE4a

repplus.gif

Attachments

• BigKahunaOne[1].jpg
    BigKahunaOne[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 83
id kill for a nice ball python or a really nice red tailed boa

Brazilian Rainbow Boa - they are just stunning!

Also, I've just discovered night tigers. When I am a bit more experienced and I can convince my husband that we should get a colubrid, they are first on my list!!!

Attachments

• rainbow boa.jpg
    rainbow boa.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back