Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptililian

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Lily, a new member as of today, and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 29, live in Newcastle, NSW with my pets (pythons, a baby beardie and the mammals, my dog and cat) and keep myself busy doing volunteer work with creatures.

I began keeping pythons in July when I took over an unhealthy collection of about 20ish pythons (coastal carpets, jungle carpets, Children's, diamonds and an olive). After an initiation by fire, where I got to know my local reptile vet very well, I now have 17 healthy, happy, delightful friends. Plus a clutch of eggs! I'm madly in love and can't imagine an existence without these wonderful beasties!

I've been enjoying reading on this website for about two weeks, and have learnt so much. Those of you with experience are so generous in sharing your knowledge and expertise - it's fantastic! Thanks! Now I look forward to being able to submit my own posts, which will mostly be questions at this stage. Be prepared!

Look forward to communicating with you all. Cheers.

Thanks Herc. I'm thrilled to be a member.

My Clutch is an "oops" between Patience, a coastal carpet, and Isosceles, a jungle carpet who was Patience's flatmate for a short time, and turned out to be a boy! I'm so nervous about EVERYTHING: hatching, raising, selling. The whole process. I'm so new to herping as it is... got my first really bad bite yesterday, multiple puncture marks, lots of bruising, subcutaneous bleeding. He did a really good job on me. Anyone after a diamond boy?!?

Welcome reptililian,
You have to watch those greek jungles (Isosceles) they will have their way with most snakes with patience :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back