Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on getting ur girl to eat!! :)
best news ive had all day! :)

Very happy we were able to help..... Would love to see some pics when she is up to a photo shoot...

Yay! what great news to hear that she ate! can't wait for the pics and updates of her progress. well done S

Thats great news Shep. Fingers crossed you can keep her feeding. When she comes into shed again mist her every day to help keep her skin moist and you should see some good result. The old tail skin should come off with the new shed. Stay alert to assist her if needed. Bredli's (from my experience with a few different species of carpets) are on par as most hardy along side my Port Macs. They seem to be bullet proof. Pashcar is good hands now. You have every right to be proud of yourself.

what wonderful news that she has fed....honestly that is the best news...that and saking herself...it means she has settled in and has worked out what she needs to do to heal herself. Well done you have really saved her !!

So glad your little lady is starting to improve. Looks like all of your love & hard work & perseverance have paid off. She is certainly one much loved little snake, that's for sure!

That is great news Shep you have done a wonderful job with her. And Thankyou all who took the time to give there advice to make it possible. Congrats on the baby budgie as well. All up from here for you and your pets.

[video=youtube;tyoi-uN_COo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyoi-uN_COo[/video]

I hope this link works. I wanted to share this with you guys, I am so proud lol. I waited until today to offer food again because quite frankly I wanted her to be hungry enough to strike at it better and I knew that given the fact she had 3 pinkies last feed she was ok to wait a couple of days longer.... well, my plan worked!!! she struck the first one well, but still didnt constrict or anything, but the second one!! wow! she smashed it sideways before I even got a chance to line it up for her! I had my phone next to me so I grabbed it to watch her sort it out... it took her all over 30 seconds to constrict and get it right. so very proud here, had to share!! dont you think she looks better? her skin is still a little 'loose' where the retained shed was but it is improving daily. :)

oh and the buldge further up was her first pinky lol, I didnt expect her to grab the second so quickly!

well done, so glad this little guy has pulled through!

bit of extra food and he should be right on track :)

Just tuned back into this thread. I shed a tear, ha ha
Well done everyone. Especially you Shep for being so caring.

now she is eating she will be fine......well done........you worked so hard with her......thi si excellent news !!

snakes 063.jpgsnakes 060.jpgsnakes 064.jpgsnakes 049.jpgsnakes 065.jpg
Sorry guys, I havent got much internet use available to me at the moment but i wanted to give you an update while I could. Paschar is eating really well now, taking pinky rats and velvet mice with no hesitation at all. She still has some 'loose' skin but she is filling out quickly and behaving normally having gained back alot of strength. She is my little Princess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back