Rich hunters snap up croc safaris

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, havnt read all the posts, so if its been said I apologise. Agree with Wokka. Putting a price on their head can be a very usefull tool for the sustainability and number control (if its done properly)

It was just the other day when I went back and watched the debate (sorry, Icant remember the show or the peoples names on it) but one of the guys on there does this in Africa with other wildlife and it works. Once you put a price on something, it becomes very important! Arghhh. wish I could remember that bloody show. It had an ex NT Ranger on it. cant remember his name either ..lol
Someone help me out...lol

Now you're talking! I'd love to see a few millionaires leaping onto big salties with a knife between their teeth! Hahahahaha I'd pay to see that!
Nice. But in the closest we will get in the real world the dentist from pasadena will fly first class to the nearest big city ( or Darwin ) then be flown and driven in air conditioned comfort to the "hunting lodge" where they will sleep in feather beds. On the day the tougher hunter will walk to the hunt ( though most will be driven by golf cart ) where a guide will point at the wild, dangerous animal ( who is probably wondering why his tucker is late ). The dentist will aim and fire and of course kill the animal with one shot (helped by another shooter hidden nearby ), then be driven back to the lodge for a heroes feast before jamming into two seats for the plane trip home.
Unfortunately we will also have to compete with Africa, where you can do all that AND have liposuction for around the same price. Surgeon & Safari – Bush Safaris

I had to take a corporate toe cutter for a bushwalk in a resort in Arnhemland. He had just smilingly sacked 2 staff who were good friends of mine. And added their duties to my own with a sneer and a laugh.

I knew he wouldnt pay attention so I took him to a lagoon nearby and walked him along until we were 10 meters from a 5 meter croc relaxing on the bank. I pointed it out to him.

He screamed, fell on his fat rs and pushed himself backwards on his bum 100 meters back to the beach. :)

I couldn't stop laughing, the croc was disgusted and slid back into the water. And old mate sacked me, ha ha ha, but they wouldnt let him. I was still laughing when I waved him off to Melbourne next day!

He is one of the jerks who would fork out top dollar to kill one (or have it killed), clowns.

We'll take their money though.

Love it how they are just chillen in the water, little do they know Chomper is 2 feet away and bloody hungry AHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back