Ridge Tailed Monitor Enclosure Build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you colour blind it doesn't matter about the colours used as long is it looks good to you your the one looking at it every day :)

True, but im really just shocking with artsy stuff. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Rick

Pick up 3 ridge tails on saturday, if they arent too shy i will throw up some pictures.

Rick

cant wait to see them in that enclosure. looks good mate. good job

sujy9a5y.jpg

5e2adedu.jpg

epusyqav.jpg

Rick

Love your little lizards mate , they seem to be taking to their new home. How many do you have in their?

Love your little lizards mate , they seem to be taking to their new home. How many do you have in their?

Got 3, hoping for a pair or trio to come out of them. Currently just over 2 weeks old.

They have explored every inch of the enclosure an running around like ants, alot more settled then yesterday when they first went in there.

Rick

Got 3, hoping for a pair or trio to come out of them. Currently just over 2 weeks old.

They have explored every inch of the enclosure an running around like ants, alot more settled then yesterday when they first went in there.

Rick
I had my heart set on a Spencers monitor for my first when I am ready but I am starting to fall for these guys lately. You will have to keep me informed about how they are to keep. I think the wife would probably go for these easier than a Spencers.

Bloody hell.. There tiny lol. Makes the enclosure look so much bigger in the photos. After seeing them I really do want a trio of my own =/ Maybe one day.. Are they expensive to buy?

Bloody hell.. There tiny lol. Makes the enclosure look so much bigger in the photos. After seeing them I really do want a trio of my own =/ Maybe one day.. Are they expensive to buy?

These guys will be 3 weeks tomorrow, so yes they are tiny lol.

Depends whos selling them and what local an colour, these guys are WA reds that i got from a private breeder. I got a pretty decend price on the trio. Our local reptile stores are asking $300 for the same blood lines (breeder i got from purchased his 7yrs ago from them), ive seen prices between $200-$400.

Rick

These guys will be 3 weeks tomorrow, so yes they are tiny lol.

Depends whos selling them and what local an colour, these guys are WA reds that i got from a private breeder. I got a pretty decend price on the trio. Our local reptile stores are asking $300 for the same blood lines (breeder i got from purchased his 7yrs ago from them), ive seen prices between $200-$400.

Rick

Ah ok. Is that each of for the lot? Depending on how my career goes I might think about looking into them. I know if I started researching now I'd be to determined
to get one lol.

Congratulations on your enclosure being finished! Your new animals are adorable too.

adabuva7.jpg

gedy6yza.jpg

my3a7y9a.jpg

bu5yjyna.jpg

regedyma.jpg

My possible male going through shed, i think he has visable spurs but havent handled them at all. This one doesnt mind a quick rub on the back but if he starts to move away i stop, another one doesnt mind a rub either but is alot more flighty.

I move slowly and place my hand down near them, they come over for a smell but will normally just go back to basking or sleeping once they know who it is.

Did have one climb up my arm and try to get away along my back, had to handle him back into his enclosure. He was a bit excited to go for a run.

Rick

Took some new photos of them yesterday, changed around there enclosure a bit to suit a bigger water bowl that they can lay in if they want.

ujy2uver.jpg

sezyty5u.jpg

bepu4anu.jpg

yba7a5yv.jpg

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back