RIP Alison Baden-Clay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea u would have thought he would think about them but no

Two sides to every story, but no matter what She,her little Girls and Family did not deserve this :( RIP Alison

While I agree that every side has it's own story, most of us do not resort to this in order to resolve our differences. There is a building called the divorce court in every major city.

These days everything is so publicised, no one can get a fair trial. He was found guilty before the court case even started. What ever truly happened, we will never know but it is sad for the daughters that now have to live a life without either parent.

Last edited:
The majority of circumstantial evidence points to his guilt. I feel given the facts presented he is guilty but I hope for all concerned sake that extremely remote chance the system has got it wrong is not the case. If he is innocent he has definitely done an extremely poor job of acting/prooving so. I am glad it was not found as manslaughter, this would have been an injustice to Allison and a slap in the face to justice.

Having served on a jury in a murder trial I feel able to say you have no idea what your on about. I watched eleven other people change there views several times over the period of a trial and then really have to hammer out the issue to come to a verdict. Its not easy to take someones life away in those situations. The jury found him guilty.

These days everything is so publicised, no one can get a fair trial. He was found guilty before the court case even started. What ever truly happened, we will never know but it is sad for the daughters that now have to live a life without either parent.

While I agree that every side has it's own story, most of us do not resort to this in order to resolve our differences. There is a building called the divorce court in every major city.
I agree hence why I finished by saying "no matter what, she and her family did not deserve what happened" Just in case any-one feels I might be supporting the germ, I am not. Just merely stating there are 2 sides to every story.

It's very sad and my hart goes out to the kids.
I find is strange, a bit weird that that they put Baden Clay with Dickie in brackets on the headstone and Allison is and will be known as Allison Baden Clay. If my daughter was murdered by her husband I wouldn't want the last name of her killer to be in any way attached to her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back