Ripley the Southwest carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickLeekong

Reaction score
IMG_6825.jpgIMG_6828.jpgIMG_6830.jpgIMG_6831.jpgIMG_6791.jpgIMG_6787.jpgIMG_6785.jpgIMG_6777.jpgIMG_6776.jpgIMG_6775.jpgIMG_6760.jpgIMG_6759.jpgIMG_6758.jpgIMG_6814.jpgIMG_6793.jpgIMG_6808.jpg

This is Ripley!!! My Southwest Carpet Python (Morelia Spilota Imbricata) she is 2 years old. I uhhh also discovered SuperMacro on my camera today :)

Ripley is beautiful, love his steely grey eyes! haha I'm also a fan of the super macro setting!

x

EDIT: Wow I'm such a spaz haha. I love HER* eyes.

Last edited:
Love her colours! she's a beauty :D <3

Such a range of colours in SWCP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 102
Love the SW's, beautiful critters everyone!

Here's my male, and i'm very excited because I finally sourced a female for him and she will be here in the next few weeks. I found out she's actually a half sister to my boy and is also locale specific from Geraldton which is great. Hope to be able to breed them next season - it will be interesting to see how they go on the market here in the Eastern states.

Attachments

• P1150954.JPG
    P1150954.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 125
Such a range of colours in SWCP.
Yes there is heaps of Variety in SWCP

- - - Updated - - -

Love the SW's, beautiful critters everyone!

Here's my male, and i'm very excited because I finally sourced a female for him and she will be here in the next few weeks. I found out she's actually a half sister to my boy and is also locale specific from Geraldton which is great. Hope to be able to breed them next season - it will be interesting to see how they go on the market here in the Eastern states.
Emaculate SWCP, love his color!!!

Are you sure you got that from ARC? Looks similar to a friends one perhaps the same clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back