1. Hi there Guest, thanks for visiting the site. Due to changes in circumstances, finances and having run this page for several years, Aussie Pythons and Snakes will be shut down on August 1st. If you or anyone you know would be interested in owning and running one of Australias Longest running Pythons and Snakes forums then please get in touch with Stuart via PM. Thank you for your support over years and please know that this decision has not been made lightly. Regards, Stuart

Rodentfarm?

Discussion in 'General Reptile Discussion' started by Herptology, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Herptology

Herptology Well-Known Member

is it still operating and delivering at the moment? I see site is still up (goes down and comes up) but I don’t see any mention of it anywhere for a very long time

Don’t want to order to be ghosted

2. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Subscriber Subscriber

Not sure they are operating any more. I heard they wanted to sell and couple of years ago I tried to buy from them but got no responses.

3. Bl69aze

Bl69aze Very Well-Known Member

Interesting you say that, i Bought a fairly large load from them earlu last year, stuff arrived next day from them sending it (2 days from paying) In perfect quality, and packaging!

I've seen Rodent brothers has very competitive (if not equal) pricing and sizes, maybe somethings going on there? not many people breed and sell 350+g wistar rats

https://rodentbrothers.com.au/product-category/bulk/

4. jakethomas

jakethomas Not so new Member

Rodent Brothers 110%! The best prices around and really high quality.

Bl69aze likes this.
  5. Herptology

Herptology Well-Known Member

Their bulk supply is very good! I will definitely use them next!

I was a bit thrown off when I saw his packaging thinking it was going to be another case of dolittlefarms prices (20$ for a 200g rat anyone?), but nope! Professional packaging, and amazing prices!