Rough Scaled Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Are these kept in captivity? If so I would imagine they are worth a FOOORRRTUUNE!! But if anyone has any cool pictures of them, could you post? There's only so much Google can do. Also how big do they get?

yeah theres quite a few around these days.

Snake Ranch are breeding them, as well as a few others now. A few people on here keep them, if you search you will find a few pics on here already. They sell for $10000/pr at the moment.

there was one posted up on here a while ago.Cant seem to find the link though.Forgot who owned it though.

Here's a pic for you.

Attachments

• RSP.jpg
    RSP.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 236
Beauty. These guys and Oenpelli rock pythons intrigue me alot as of late.

Yeah, and the albino olives are something else too!

yeah, i would love to see some oenpelli available in captivity, i have heard that hatchies can be 1mtr long!!! :shock:

Hazzard, I just read that thread and noticed you state that the hatchies are tricky to get feeding, and once they are feeding, they then need to be weaned on to rodents. Do you know what JW offers before weaning to rodents?

Here is a Rough Scale Python that JW delivered today. It was breed last season and appears to be nicely coloured

Attachments

• roughie 1.jpg
    roughie 1.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 162
  • roughie 1a.jpg
    roughie 1a.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back