Rough Scaled Pythons soon to be available overseas!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dottyback

Reaction score
I thought this was a very interesting article from the UK magazine 'Practical reptile Keeping'

P2020535.jpg

P2020536.jpg

"I shall be able to offer the hatchlings to fellow breeders, because all offspring produced automatically become my property."

How stupid is that? I would call that stealing.

If I was looking after someone else's Roughies and they bred while in my care, dose that make the offspring mine? NO!!

"I shall be able to offer the hatchlings to fellow breeders, because all offspring produced automatically become my property."

How stupid is that? I would call that stealing.

If I was looking after someone else's Roughies and they bred while in my care, dose that make the offspring mine? NO!!

No it's not like that. The offspring become his property under the arrangement he made with the government. This stops him from selling the adults to the highest bidder.

There's quite a few in private collections already in USA :)

It's who and what ya know

Rarest Aussie python? One of the rarest in the world? Hmmm

I wonder if any of the breeders he offers the hatchlings to are going to be miraculously able to grow them to full breeding size within a year ;)

Half if not all I would say.

Cheers Brenton

Where did they come from. Has any one else heard where original 5 were actually caught as i thought specifics were kept secret or are these captive bred illegals, on a side note wonder if you can get oenpellies internationally aswell

oh that makes sense let the rest of the world own them before the state in the country they come from is even allowed to own them.

Perth Zoo has sent a number of them to a few zoo's in England.
It was hard enough for wildlife parks here in WA to get some from the Perth Zoo before they exported them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back