Rugby League-top sport that

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i must admit, the australians played just like i wanted them too :p :p :p

blame chris anderson, kemorley should never have been on the field the dwarfish little tosser

cheers
Pom (temporary New zealander for approx 2 hours on sat 18th oct 2003)

It should of been Brent Sherwin wearing the number 7 not that bloody Kimorly!
The rest of the team played okay though.
Getting beaten by the Kiwi's is almost as bad as getting beat by the Poms.

Brent Sherwin?? Oh yeah, he's been the gun half all year....NOT!!!!!
Craig Gower is the Minor Premier and Premier half back. Why wasn't he started?
Kimmorley is Anderson's bum boy.

I had the drink with Richard Villasanti (Villa da Gorilla) not long time ago, just after his selection and he did not writen NZ at all. They actually had 50 50 % chance to win and i do not understand why they had so bad ods in TAB. They paid 2.55 to win.

i totally agree greg, gower should have started for australia...kemorly should be shot on site

on another note, pulatua and nulavao played like stars which i was happy to see...

;)
cheers
Pom

Yeah, Gower should have been first choice. I'd also like to say - "BRING BACK FREDDY". Shame he retired from rep football, Gordie too :(

pmsl!!!! excellent call greebs....hahahahaha oh dear...i laughed so hard i nearly spewed...."come on freddy, lets put another kick in wessers (sp) hands" :p :p :p

chers
pom

Andersons a wanker he should have been sacked as Aust coach after his season with the sharks not only did he pick a has been half whom he brang with him, but he also brang the sharks style of football which didnt win them any games in club footy what made him think that it would win them an international test even if it was against NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back