Run Away

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninabuddha

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi ive never had a snake get out that i havent found straight away, i brought a 3 month old Childs python and turned its heater off cause it got too hot for the little guy and i fell asleep the snake got out and havent been able to find it since. the enlcosure is in my room due to my family disliking snakes. i have turned my room upside down and inside out and still nothing. what would be a common hiding place? it has been 6 days. the pet store fed it every thursday morning so im hoping it may come out then but how do i attract it to food? there are 2 children in the house that are under 2 and i attend high school so i dont know how i will do this cause it always got fed in the morning... i have a 7yr old carpet and she is easy to find and she asks for her food.

please help???
p.s this may seem a little immature and im sorry for that. im just concerned for the snake due to it biting the children my older sister said she would kill it. so i just want to find it...

hopefully the snake will be only active at night (when the kids should be sleeping). Sometimes setting up a heatpad or 2 around the house helps

maybe try and get a live mouse and put it into a click clack with lots of holes so it can be sniffed out, maybe then you will find a snake hanging around it!

It can be in any room in absolutely anything, best thing to do is slowly pull items out 1 room at a time and look in everything, including the back of the fridge,any hot places and any small tight places

Dont forget to look up. Once my snake escaped and found him up on a curtain rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back