SA get together.. time again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said what is there in regards to food and drink there is it byo or is there some form of canteen shop thingo something there that may satisfy my hunger

i dare say drinking would be allowed however depending on what you wish to drink may be another question
Excellent bbq facillities, tables & chairs are provided or you can buy food there. We are opting for the bbq so Saturday I will be whipping up potato salad & other yummies, lol. Check their website out... Home.

as i said what is there in regards to food and drink there is it byo or is there some form of canteen shop thingo something there that may satisfy my hunger

i dare say drinking would be allowed however depending on what you wish to drink may be another question

it's a byo jeramie................... with the possibility of someone bringing along some sort of salad or sweet along to share

vodka shots, hahns super dry and westies, clearly i wont be driving home that day!
see u all there

Well, tomorrows the day. Just thought I'd jog a few memories (not mentioning any names Jem, lol) We are aiming to get there at around 11am & if we all meet at the gate/ car park we might be able to get a group rate. Worth a try if there are enough of us. So far there looks like about 14 which is great. See you all there!!!!

THE AFTERMATH -
Well, it was a lovely afternoon, the weather really turned it on nice for us!!!! BUT WHERE WAS EVERYONE??? Of the expected 14, only SIX turned up! You all sleep in, or something?? LOL
There was Kak, Larks (and he came a long way!), Andy H, myself, my hubby, a friend and Kak's daughter Steph!!!! The bbq was interesting, made more so by Kak's Jalapeno Chilli sausages lol! The only disappointment was that there was no reptiles around, they must have got wind we were on our way. We enquired as to their availability, and it turned out they were dragged out for show on the last Sunday of the month, and school holidays. Just as I was about to point out that it WAS the school hols, the attendant quickly added. Monday to Friday DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!

BUT the afternoon passed pleasantly, a certain camel got some special attention from one of the party members, Steph fell in love with a kid (goat) that she picked up and tried to fit in her pocket, the panther (black leopard) looked stunning as he paced his cage, and the raptors were magnificent. Meanwhile, the koalas slept on!!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to meet up guys, always great meeting new faces off the forum, and now I know two more! Catch up again soon, I hope!

i didnt even know anythin bout it i might have 2 leave my numba wid 1 of the organisers of these as i cant get 2 the net all the tym

yep second that one...
If we are doing this..lets get a big one going...can tell the boys at Reptile city they will help tell everyone..
Make it a sale n swap meet 2 :)

Matt is checking details at the moment, will post more info as it comes to hand

hey all been talking to rob all it comes down to now is picking a good date so that everyone can come along will keep you updated.

Matt

please make it a month from now, hahaha then i could come :D i was devistated i missed the last one :( we should all have name badges saying our forums names :)

hey dunno the dates yet as I am moving and boss is on holidays once he back i will work out something, prob make it start of christmas holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back