Sad day - lost a friend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaphyrr

Reaction score
On Saturday we lost our labrador retriever, Muffin. She was nearing 15 years old so she had good innings but she will be very sorely missed.

The calmest, happiest, most gentle dog I ever had the pleasure of knowing. RIP Muffin.

Forgive the dodgy photo, I wasn't a great photographer back in 98!

Attachments

• muffin pup.jpg
    muffin pup.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 83
Sorry to hear mate. Its never easy losing a loved one, particularly after 15 years of loyalty.
Thoughts are with you

S

It's not easy losing a pet sounds like she had a wonderful 15 years
my dog ( a boxer ) is getting pretty old as well and I'm not looking forward to that day when it comes
Thinking of you and your family
Tanya ( Sydney)

Sounds like she had a wonderful home that truly loved her. Sorry for your loss.

I feel your pain mate. i recently lost my beloved 14 year old chihuahua. They leave us so soon... :(

sorry about your loss, its always hard lossing a good friend.

Sorry to hear about that:( I bet she was a gorgeous pup, inside and out, and certainly sounds like she was a lucky dog to be so well loved!

So sorry for your loss. :cry: My thoughts and condolences with you and your family at this sad time. R.I.P Muffin.

So very sorry for your loss. The pain is terrible. I lost my girl on Saturday too, so i am sending my most heartfelt condolences to you and your family right now.

Thanks for the support, everyone. She did have a lovely life, and she passed quite quickly and painlessly so thats all I can ask for.

Leasdraco and euphorion, I am also very sorry for your losses. My thoughts are with you guys too. They do leave us too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back