Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People that advirise Hypo hatchies when they should advertise the full percentage

"Only selling because i need the room"

But its a hatchie:rolleyes::lol:

Ridiculous prices tbh, there's alot out there, I could go to my shop and get a much nicer looking snake for alot less the price.

Beautiftul black and gold "striped-ice" line jungle pair of holdback yearlings from Krauss stock. Pure Terrigal locale. Eat anything offered but prefer scented live pinkie mice. Guarranted to breed next season so you make your money back 5 times over. Both pictured are in shed, they look much brighter in the flesh. Will get better photos when I work out this new camera. Must sell due to make space for other projects. Buyer will not be disappointed. $900 each.

Bahahahahaha

'no tyre kickers' - i.e. just buy it and dont ask any questions

I phoned someone on this site who wasn't happy about answering simple questions, this is how it went

Me "Hi just wondering if you still have any Murray Darling's"
Other guy "Yes i have one left"
Me "Is it feeding okay"
Other guy "(aggravated voice) of course she is, she is good Snake"
Me "Is it possible to see a picture"
Other guy "(aggravated voice) NO I CAN SELL IT NOW WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE ANY PHOTO'S I'M NOT DOING THAT FOR $180 IT'S CHEAP BLAH BLAH BLAH"
Me "don't worry about it" hangs up

I wasn't going to travel all that way for a snake i know nothing about plus with fuel it would have cost me about $300 all up and then might have died the next day

A guy tried selling me a "hypermelanistic male and two normal female blueys,( i saw the male definately was not hypermelanistic)" for $800 i didn't buy them though, then advertised them a few weeks later as dark male and two females for $250, its actually being advertised now! he was just trying to sell things to me as i didn't know much about blueys.

"selling due to goin overseas for work"
Comes back 2-3 weeks later

Not a sales phrase, just part of the whole sales pitch

" I have a reptile facility & a funky website"

Translation, mum says i can keep some reps in the sewing room, ive been keeping for 3 massive long years. LMFAO

I hate "Have to be sold by Friday" - then on Saturday .... "bump" .... then on Sunday .... "bump" ... and the next Friday .......

Also $1500 firm, then ... "bump $1200," then .... "bump $900," etc...

Thanks guys,..after reading this thread I get a good laugh outta the for sale ads now,...obviously some members not seen this thread and the same quotes still being used,.....lol

Another one i just say in a recent add, a "breeding pair of bredli.....1year old and under 1m" Pygmy bredli perhaps lol

one i realy hate that i see on ebay way to much is

"undamaged" or "perfect condition" then in the pictures you see a big crack or water damage and in the disctiption they say a small scratch.

the last one i saw was discribed as follows:

"shelves have several scratches down the side leminate starting to lift and some oil damage were our oil burner leaked but shelves still in perfect condition"

im sorry but if it is scratched, cracked or damaged in anyway it is not in perfect condition

I find it funny. When someone has like 10 hatches and they say "very placid, good first snake!" oh really? All of them are placid? Not likely.

Appropriate size for age = Underweight / Can't be bothered measuring (or both)

Either way, I think the buyer should be the judge whether or not the animal is of appropriate size...

Bump 5 times at discounted price (still cant sell them) will be going back up to the original price next week!

*me thinks they wont sell for a higher price either!*

Two year old darwin python unsure of sex, does bite but great for breeding.

$200ono

just saw this one on gumtree, great for breeding even tho i dont know what sex it is,lol

The word " Caramel " for bog stock standard Coastals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back