Sales Assistant beaten by reptile keeper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God now thats pathetic, speaking of something happening, today something happened at pizza hut down the road from me police tape all round the joint and all, whats the world coming to...

does it really matter where it is beardy boy...

How would you feel if that was your kid...

something like that happened in sunshine! no...

lol
sunshine has a bit of a reputation

The law states that faulty products must to be exchanged or refunded. They broke the law, he broke the law. Two wrongs make a right, end of story. I love a happy ending... :)

MOST places (including online) have a no returns policy on globes period. We(not mentioned store) started printing that on our receipts and showing the customers the globe worked in store before they left because we got fed up with the sheer number of people bringing back the globes that they'd had to replace, or in one case close to mine the idiot dropped it outside the shop and preceded to return laterclaiming it was faulty -_-.

They should have done the right thing and exchanged the globe.

Another example of dodgey buisness.

well i have herd storys of shopkeeper chasing threatening to kill an old lady over a heat matt

MOST places (including online) have a no returns policy on globes period.

I wouldn't buy my globes off anyone that didn't offer a small guarantee period cause I fail to see how a product is not faulty if it blows within a very short period of time. I even had one nocturnal globe blow within 1 minute of putting it in the enclosure and that would have just been $12.00 if not more down the drain. I fail to see why reptile globes are so expensive anyway. Surely it doesn't cost over $10 per globe just to make it a different colour.

I think they should just be glad he wasn't returning a fish tank (with stand and accessories - I don't want to think where the heater may have ended up).

Some people really take the hobby VERY seriously! :p
He certainly looks the type LMAO.

OK for starters he is a worker there not a manager and i know for a fact the guy didnt even give him a chance to do anything the purchaser was told of the warranty period which in his case was 7 days and he then began to pound on the poor guy... And so what its the sales assistants fault it blew up or was out of warranty???

I completly understand how frustrating globes can be but that doesnt excuse this guys actions! It is disgusting that some of you think it is ok!!

I wonder if the purchaser would have done it to someone his own size and age....

If he was that upset there is always consumer affairs. But no he's just another pathetic thug.

Absolute loser. Funny how pathetic deadbeats like this never pick on someone who may fight back. Gutless.

By the way, if the lowlife who did this happens to read this thread then send me a PM - we can arrange to meet somewhere to have a little chat.

They should have just given him his money back with no questions asked. He was legally entitled to it.

I actually think its kind of funny no suprise its Sunshine what do you all expect?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back