Sand goanna

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glidergirl

Reaction score
Hi. I have two sand goanna I am thinking of selling but I wanted to find out a couple of things first Are they both Flavirufus and how much would you expect to pay for them in particular the yellow one.? Are the yellow form less common in captivity?

cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 219
Hi mate, for anyone to be able to tell if your 2 Sand Monitors are Flavirufus or not, you will need to share a photo showing the whole body and tail, so we can tell what sub-specie they are based on their markings.

Your photo does not give much detail of their markings at all.

You also want to know if the yellow one is less common in captivity or not it's hard to say how many of that colour phase are in captivity, and for a price of your yellow Sand Monitor, you could sell it for roughly $275.00 to $350.00.

as long as it's in 100% good health and not missing any toes or claws or tail and as no injuries and feeding well and good to handle.

The price depend on supply and demand and how many are available in the pet trade at the time you want to sell them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glidergirl, I sent you a PM regarding the sandies, not sure if you got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back