Save the quoll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
aussie ark are trying to get up a breeding program of eastern quoll for release into the feral proof property they run.
They did it with the tassie devil, now it's the quoll. They need donations, they are very close to getting there and if they don't make the mark all donations are refunded. Help them out bychecking out Aust reptile park Gosford website or at Pozible.com
Only a few hrs left

Awesome, now they can become extinct on the mainland for the second time :p

They reached their target with the help of a $5000 donation from foundation for parks and wildlife. Yay!
Meanwhile the Clive Palmer's of the country could have threw pocket change at this project and never missed it. My bad, of course plastic dinosaurs are way more important.

Glad they reached their goal, now I hope they can make it count!

50k was to get it off the ground.
They are still accepting donations and as most donations in Oz you can claim it on tax so in essence the govt does chip in so long as the public give a rats about the cause.

According to Tim from the Park, it costs about $100 dollars for a metre of fencing at Devil Ark, and they need several KILOMETRES of it. They're trying to complete a 2.5 million dollar project right now.

Good to hear. I'm interested in developing a quoll breeding program on location in SE Qld. What I have planned should work well practically, but the red tape BS has me a bit scared. Yet to start contacting anyone to organize.

This is a fairly new quoll site I found the other day
http://www.quolls.org.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back