Say 'ello to my little friends (GTF)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steampunk

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So after my license came through the other day, i went off yesterday afternoon and bought two Northern Green Tree Frogs. So i thought i'd introduce them to community, along with their home.

Gadget and Gizmo.
My enclosure.jpgGizmo.jpgGadget.jpgWell this is Awkward.jpgHaving a drink.jpgjust chilling in the waterfall.jpg

love the second and 4th shots , "hi guys"

Hi there steampunk!,you see the large rock in the left hand side of the enclosure, what brand of rock/waterfall/pump is that!? THANKYOU yours looks amazing

Hi there steampunk!,you see the large rock in the left hand side of the enclosure, what brand of rock/waterfall/pump is that!? THANKYOU yours looks amazing

Hey mate, the rock/waterfall/pump is homemade so I'm flattered you like it :-D I'm currently writing up a little DIY instructions on how to make it. It looks good but they don't use it, I put a cleaned vegemite lid with water in that and they seem to enjoy that more. So maybe the waterfall is more for me lol. Plus it's a hassle with cleaning but I have an idea for changes with going external canister filter just need some monies
Thanks

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys glad you like it, for some reason when I come in at night to check on them at least one of them will be perched on the plane. I've just added a magnaturals vine bridge which they love ( I think, they use it a lot).
I love the fact these guys have the own distinct personalities!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

The plane is probably nice and smooth and easy to sit on :p

Yeah, My Lola is a complete primadonna. It's like she is too much of a lady to eat crickets so she does it very fast and pretends it never happened. Absolute Princess she is, my big girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back