Scales & Tails Australia - Issue 15 sent to printers today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
The last few weeks have been hectic trying to get Issue 15 ready and to the printers for our early deadline. Our printers will be shutting down over xmas for holidays so if we missed our deadline of today we wouldn't have gotten back in until middle of January. We did it!

Subscribers will be receiving their copies late December/early January, but I'll keep you posted once the mags are back from the printers.

Thank you to all our writers and advertisers. I know we had you under pressure, but you've come through for us. Well done! Your efforts have been very much appreciated.

This issue is looking fabulous!

cheers
Joy

I think after what has happened with RA i will be subscribing to S & T next payday.

Champion effort everyone involved in bringing a great mag to herp community. Merry christmas.

Joy's had a hard year in 2010 for a number of reasons - she deserves a huge pat on the back for her unwavering determination to get the mag out on time. The last week has been pretty frantic, but this issue is looking very special indeed!

Jamie

An excellent job and all that between the symposium and the Festival and other events ...... you guys are champions!

Michael

Thanks everyone.

Yes on a personal level it has been a year that I never want to see the like of again, and how we've managed to come out the other end still sane I have no idea. Thank you to you all for your support.

A special thank you to you Jamie for all your hard work on the editorial side of things. Without you there I think I would have totally flipped out a few times.

Thanks again everyone. Your support is very much appreciated.

Cheers
Joy

Awesome!

Seeing this in the store always makes me smile.
When I get my life into check one of the first things I'm doing is subscribing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back