Scales & Tails Australia Issue 25 (September 2012) posted to subscribers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
TEASERS10.jpgScales & Tails Australia Issue 25 (September 2012) has now been posted to subscribers.

Newsagencies and stockists will have their copies at the end of the week (Qld) and beginning to middle of next week in other states.

Here's just a couple of the great articles: The main is on The Mainland She-oak Skink, followed by Part 2 in the Oenpelli Odyssey, then Cindy Jones chats with us about Crocodiles & Malcolm Douglas, Michael Cermak explains how to create the perfect outdoor landscaped enclosure, we announce the winner of the SHARP Competition, we have a look at the international trade in White-lipped Pythons, go herping in Costa Rica, chat with a young herper (Ned Fischer) in Interview With a Keeper. Then Dr Shane Simpson follows up on his two part article on The truth about Virtal Infections of Snakes, Gecko Dan continues his sexing of lizards articles, and still so much more.

Here's a sneak peak at the cover:

Hope you enjoy the read.

Cheers
Joy

Attachments

• OUT NOW (Cover).jpg
    OUT NOW (Cover).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 93
Can't wait, I love seeing these posts and knowing I have something I'll really enjoy in the post. Keep up the good work guys!

JUNGLE-JAK, magazine subscribers will get theirs in the mail, in the next few days, newsagents and other stockists wont get their magazines for another week or two yet.

Got my copy of the mag today, great issue as always. I really enjoyed the second part of Gordo's story about finding the Oenpelli with Gavin, plus Scott's section at the front about his trip out with Gavin looking for more "drop bears" (ps love the pictures Scott, obviously a great photographer took those pics lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back