Scheduled Downtime

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hi All,

Aussie Pythons & Snakes will be down for period of approximately 1 hour some time between 5am and 8am on Sunday the 12th of February. This is due to our server being moved to a new data centre. For anyone likely to experience withdrawals, please take a large dose of APS the night before to get you through this period of deprivation.

Adam

kingcrimson.jpg

It's ok people can get there herp fix at the castle hill expo

Oh I know why you're really doing it......it's because it's my birthday on Sunday and you're giving me a surprise party....you're soooo sweet !! :lol:

Is that eastern standard time?

And yes Grannie we'll all see you on Sunday!

lol there can't be that many people who are on here at 5am on a Sunday

lol there can't be that many people who are on here at 5am on a Sunday

O Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there areH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this morning about 4.20 AM..I do thr rounds of many sites...........................................my big thing at the moment is AQUABID. am collecting mouth-brooding Bettas,, and will shortly import some rare ones, , through Fishchick

..................................SAXIMUS.........U should be up at 4 AM, reconsidering whether u should sell those lovely monitors (tristis ), u bought last year was staggered , when i read it...Reconsider

Last edited:
Seas you should buy the monitors. I wanted to but have no room.

lol umm wow. How do you know I only bought them last year? Are you stalking me? :p
I only got the tristis and Ackies so I can get a Lacie later. All the tristis do is hide all day so they're boring.

lol umm wow. How do you know I only bought them last year? Are you stalking me? :p
I only got the tristis and Ackies so I can get a Lacie later. All the tristis do is hide all day so they're boring.

Yeah, you bought the last 2 that spongebob had, and I couldn't find any anywhere after that!! And now you're selling them because they are 'boring'?... tsk tsk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back