• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scorpions...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shnimpon

Reaction score
after some scorpions and a small 1ft or so tank... just decided i mite like to look after some of them for a while haha

anyone selling or any1 who can point me in the direction of someone selling either would be fr8tly appreciated!

BRISBANE ONLY plz :D

i'm near brissie, if still interested let me know

if your only going to get one you wont need a 1ft enclosure, i keep mine in chinese food containers

i was actually hoping to have 3 or 4 scorpions... id there small or if there around the 10cm mark 1 or 2...

so yeh a 1 ft enclose would sauit nicely plus i got a gr87 place for it in my room haha

ok if your going to house them communally choose the species carefully or you will only be left with one, in a 1ft tank you could have 3-4 liocheles species, i'd even go up to 5 or go with 10-15 lychas marmoreus, they are a very communal species but a little harder to find

hmm shuld be getting a tank next week, so looking to purchase some in the next few days, wonting to buy 3 or 4 of say... 8cm size?

hornet u seem to know alot, u selling some by any chance? :D

not what your after but i'll ask around. the ones suitable for a communal setup only get to about 6cm i believe, otherwise you can get larger ones, alot harder to find and keep and also need to be kept separate

My brother bought two rainforrest scorps and housed them together. The female got hungry or angry one day and decided to kill him...

keep em well fed and you shouldnt have probs, thats if they were in fact liocheles

join up the site i told you about and i'll get you more links aswell

joined the site and im interested in the

Urodacus manicatus
Urodacus novaehollandiae
Urodacus elongatus
Liocheles waigiensis
Urodacus yaschenkoi

u got any?

i can get most of them but only liocheles is suitable for communal setups

manicatus can get adults 20-30 but all will be wild caught, the 3 other urodacus adults about $60 i would guess and most will be wild caught, the only people i know that are breeding elongatus have kept all the babies for breeding and liocheles $20-$30 for adults but can get babies for $5-$10 and they are the easyest to keep and raise, the urodacus have alot of shedding probs

LIOCHELES it is

how many do u think could be kept together?

and wat sorta numbers do u hav of them?
possibley PM me a number i can contact u on as phone is much easier than posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back