• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scorpions...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have them but i'll ask around, i know guys that should have some, if you want babies will be cheaper and i love watching them grow

yeh sounds good, i was after more of a sand dwelling scorpion but these will do, just curios as to how many i could fit in a 1ft-2ft tank?

and sum more info would be gr8 as im new to the whole scorpion thing, things like wat to feed, when to feed, how to setup habitat?

cheers hornet~

in a 1ft tank 3-4 adults, in a 3ft, if its wide enough with plenty of hides up to 10 adults, feed once weekly with crickets, roaches and mealworms

ok well ill have a 1ft tank in a week so can u price up 4 baby scorps for me plz?
wats the average time between baby and adult in these?

ill be feeding woodies as i have a set up soon comming...

these are fast growing 1-2years, depending on temp, other urodaus can take 3-4

well i was kinda wanting a larger scorpion atm tho, something around the 5cm mark preerably...

any idea wat kinda scorpion id be looking at for a size like that or shuld i just stick with a LIOCHELES and buy an adult?

yea buy adults then, and if you want make a small setup for a single desert scorp

ok well yer im after 4 ADULT LICHELES then... rough guestimate on price?

do desert scorpions fgro the largest out of all the scorpion species?
if so then ill be wanting 1 adult of this then to :p haha

srry for so many questions but im new to this lol

nah deserts aint the biggest, the biggest is urodacus excelcens(spelling) not in captivity, daserts are a decent sized scorp, i'll ask my mate how much

k thx mate, well i think ive asked enuf questions for today, but yeh ill be getting my new 1ft tank next week and ill buy just a small setup for the desert.

but all in all im \chasing 4 adult LICHELES and 1 large DESERT scorpion.

thx for all the help hornet and hope to hear from u soon!

CHEERS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back