Scrub bubs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a stubborn little feeder these last few months, now he's making up for lost time. (Sorry for terrible pic, didn't want to spook him)

K5Ro0jS.jpg

And a pic from cleaning before
Q6KqFVQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop with the beautiful pics. I'm planning extensions already!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

He's shedding again, will snap some more pics when he does as more of his adult colors come through. Starting to grow out of the 'soak everything that touches me in disgusting liquid' stage quite early, always a bonus. ;)

Hatchy colours have pretty much gone, growing very quickly! Sorry for crappy phone pics.
6hWvjXR.jpg

8NO0XVk.jpg

Y4hzKO8.jpg

Gorgeous. He is starting to look like he won't be fitting into that toilet roll for much longer. ;)

He can still pack in there when he really wants to, he'll be getting upgraded soon, he never uses them anyway. Still easily spooked when eating though, so 7L sistema tub is his home until he's more confident.

Have you found him more nervous than carpets? I know the smaller wild ones I've come across are fairly flighty animals.

Very nice! I picked up my own boy last week, now I know what people are on about in regards to being sprayed :/ haha

How is the bitey end going? Any change in temperament as he settles? I pulled my boy out to clean out his stinky paper and got sprayed, but no bites.

Easy to avoid bites, he'll chomp on you if you're stupid still. ;)

He's pretty placid, not counting on it lasting though.

Haha, ain't that the truth! There is an adult pair at work who want nothing more than to rip my face off. If you can manage to hook them out though (no way I could alone) they are okay.

I was a little surprised how calm mine was, I was expecting a horrendous attitude from the start.

Big appetite tonight, don't arrest me for not feeding 20% every 7 days. ;)
cRa14qh.jpg

[MENTION=38306]Rlpreston[/MENTION] Yeah, that's usually how it goes with them, until they want to kill you for unknown reasons all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=39505]sam78s[/MENTION] That was a full grown mouse and 2 rats of similar size, around 60%+ of his bodyweight. Digested with no complications, waiting a while to feed him again now though.

you can almost see him growing in the photos...

Yeah mate, doubling in size between photos almost. Will keep em coming as he grows. Handling well but a tricky/timid feeder, eats a lot when he gets going though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back