Scrub python chopped up for youtube video - animal cruelty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your kiding.. a warning........... thats crap..

Last edited by a moderator:
Its ashame their is pople that do this sort of stuff.I cant understand why ppl just cant walk past all around them,it makes me sick to the stomach hearing this sort of story..

I rekon chopping a 6 meter python should be a fingure per meter, chop his fingures off put him through the same kind of pain!!

bring back capital punishment, we could put it on you tube for all 2 see.. like they did 2 that scrubby

ah yes give him a warning ,thats fair, but if you shoot a starling in qld you get a $5000 fine and or jail . years ago a reef trip operator would feed a giant grouper at beaver cay off mission beach . Some drunk fishermen thought it would be fun to shoot it they got a warning ,as back then there was nothing to protect wildlife on the great barrier reef .Time moves slowly in FNQ

what i find amazing is how people like us have to go through hell just to keep the animals we love and cherish, we want to give them the best life possible and people can do this and its ok...

oh but i bet if i captured an wild animal took it home and they caught me id be up for more punishment than this dick.

we have so many rules, non really seem to help the animals just make things harder for the owners

Thats messed up.. a kid throws a cat on a railway and its all over the news etc etc... some sicko chops a python.. ahh its only a snake, who cares right?:evil:

This Is a Disgrace Just hang the jerk I hope u get hit by a bus then a train from the other way .. WHo could do such a terrible thing.. and then post it like a badge on honour

May You RIP Scrubby.

maybe the feelings of anger and frustration that you guys feel now over this issue and its disgusting what they did ,but you might now realise the anger and frustration alot of us feel and go through when we see or read about people that kill elapids as well...and before anyone says but this is a python ...a 6 mt one would have the size and strength to be able to kill you ..and I hope something is done about these two cowboys ..:(

thts so sad :(:(:(:( i feel terrorble now.... and scrubby's r so cute and inocent..poor fella
RIP scrub

What a not-so-wonderful world...

This is such a disturbing story...
To think that people can get away with this is unnerving to say the least.
Animal cruelty has been heavily publicised lately, with more and more gruesome acts taking place all over the country... We've seen birds with wings chopped off, hopping around a car park until someone puts them out of their misery... We've seen dogs with limbs chainsawed off, left to die from massive blood loss, with owners coming home to find their much loved pet tortured to death. Years ago there was an incident of youths breaking into a chicken farm and golf clubbing young chicks to death... hundreds of them.

There is something seriously wrong with our society, and something needs to be done.
Animals are defenseless... no matter how many teeth they have, or whether they are a python or an elapid (redbellybite). And it is definitely disturbing, frustrating, and disgraceful that there are harsher penalties imposed on someone who illegally keeps a wild animal, than someone who publicly butchers one. :evil:

We get a $100 fine if we put the wrong date in our record book and they get a warning for killing a beautiful protected animal. The problem is there is no deterant. Someone find me a single case of a person being convicted for killing a snake, I wont be holding my breath.

This makes me sick
how animals are regarded as worth less then humans
especially since there are humans out there that kill snakes

its really really sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back