Search for Moderators

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hi All,

We are interested in adding some additional moderators to our team - many hands make light work. As such, we are looking for members of the community who have demonstrated a dedication to Aussie Pythons & Snakes, level headedness and who have the willingness to assist us in ensuring that APS continues running smoothly.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator, please submit a ticket to the "Feedback/Complaints" department in the Support Centre with your username, full name and a sentence or two about you and why you are interested.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Also please mention your age so we can allocate right field for you.

We assigned 6 new moderators. I hope that APS community will welcome them with respect. We still need at least 3 moderators with clean record, mature and fair approach.

when you break a site rule u get a warning/infraction that goes against your name. If you havent been notified of 1 chances are youve been good and santa will be dropping presents off to your house soon

Didnt mean to start a thread hijacking....

Sorry admin

Hopefully the new moderators will pick up the slack from one of the old mods who used the site in an inappropriate manner!

Good luck to all the mods!

I fail to see how colin, fay and igotfrogs used the site in an inappropriate manner. I think they did the best job they could. This is a big forum with a high number of posts. You can't expect three people to police it. As for the new mods, congrats to you all. You know what they say 'many hands make light work'.

Hmmm....Good luck to the new mods, Merry Christmas Slateman!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gents, lets not use this thread to debate the merits and actions of the previous and now future Mods. Anyone openly criticizing the previous mods and the running of APS will be infracted as per site rules.

They had a hard enough job without people now taking the chance to pick on them.

It's probably best to lay off guys- Whats done is done. Besides, have you noticed that it only seems to be those who have done things wrong, that had issues?

Welcome to the new mods, hope the forum behaves somewhat for you :)

I don't think anyone would suggest that you did anything like that Fay, thank you for all your work towards APS.

you did a good job Fay. everyone knows you were a good mod.

Colin Fay and Ilikefrogs did extremely good job under difficult conditions. They was not kicked out, just burn out by long long hours taking care about you people having fun here. Some times I wander why I am still going on here. This site take so much time to keep eye on. There must be lot of strange characters in reptile community. Majority of people is great, but the minority which is in this hobby for wrong reason is hell hard to control. So please stop speculate about site politics, enjoy and make it easy on new moderators.

Can't like that enough enough, slateman. Well said :)

Put it this way- no mods, no functional site. Stop complaining and enjoy! :D

I'd like to thank the previous moderaters for their time and efforts.

I'd like to thank the previous moderaters for their time and efforts.

Seconded. Except for the mod who infracted me for using asterisks that one time. Asterisks are not swear words!!! :p
It's fine though, I forgive you, mostly coz I forgot who it was anyways. For the record, I think you guys were great kindergarden teachers.
I mean moderators of a forum full of responsible, mature adults;)

Seconded. Except for the mod who infracted me for using asterisks that one time. Asterisks are not swear words!!! :p
It's fine though, I forgive you, mostly coz I forgot who it was anyways. For the record, I think you guys were great kindergarden teachers.
I mean moderators of a forum full of responsible, mature adults;)
And that is some time problem. This site is dedicated also to minors and some times so called adult members here forgotten that they have been 12 years old in past life and don't tolerate our children members. If kids post silly stuff, mature person usually ignore this post. Our strong swearing policy is enforced for that reason also. WE HAVE CHILDREN MEMBERS and truly I am very proud of it. They are future for our hobby and also customers for experienced members who breed animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back