1. Hi there Guest, thanks for visiting the site. Due to changes in circumstances, finances and having run this page for several years, Aussie Pythons and Snakes will be shut down on August 1st. If you or anyone you know would be interested in owning and running one of Australias Longest running Pythons and Snakes forums then please get in touch with Stuart via PM. Thank you for your support over years and please know that this decision has not been made lightly. Regards, Stuart

SEARCHING FOR TAIPANS

Discussion in 'Field Herping and Reptile Studies' started by Mitella, May 19, 2020.

1. Mitella

Mitella Active Member

G'day guys & girls, I know some of you enjoy youtube videos so here's one I made from a few of my outings looking for Coastal Taipans (Oxyuranus scutellatus). There's also a lot more filmed in it than just taipans!

2. reptileandsodaz

reptileandsodaz Not so new Member

cool you are savage going that close to them tho be carefull but ima kinda scarded of venomise snakes thats why i said that but overall great herping video!!!!!!:D

3. benc63

benc63 Not so new Member

Nice video Mitella. Was fun to go along for the ride.

Herptology likes this.
  4. Shaggers89

Shaggers89 Not so new Member

Awesome video mitella On recent trips hunting for taipans I’ve only ever found 1 I’ve literally documented more inland taipans then coastals nice finds

5. Josiah Rossic

Josiah Rossic Active Member

Great vid Mitella. Loved it.