Seasons Greetings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinefamily

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to wish all my fellow members of APS a very happy Xmas (not Happy Holidays), and a safe and prosperous New Year.
Personally I think Xmas has moved on from its traditional beginnings, to be a day for everyone to celebrate, regardless of your beliefs. A day to enjoy the company of family and friends, and to celebrate all that is good in the world. How we enjoy our Xmas is entirely up to each of us, so the PC brigade can bugger off.

Cheers.

I would like to wish all my fellow members of APS a very happy Xmas (not Happy Holidays), and a safe and prosperous New Year.
Personally I think Xmas has moved on from its traditional beginnings, to be a day for everyone to celebrate, regardless of your beliefs. A day to enjoy the company of family and friends, and to celebrate all that is good in the world. How we enjoy our Xmas is entirely up to each of us, so the PC brigade can bugger off.

Cheers.
Merry Xmas to you and yours!

Cheers.

Right back at you mate!

Merry Christmas to you all, I think Santa’s already been there, only 10.30 Xmas eve in the U.K., just putting everything under the tree now for the grand kids, such magical times

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cheers.

This is the only Xmas song I like and it definitely encompasses what Xmas means to me.

Edit: I’ve watched it about 6 times already this morning.

Here's a Christmas song for you all

[doublepost=1514157819,1514156847][/doublepost]This one is great.

Cheers.
Spot on Darren,my sentiments exactly.

Cheers.

Well said mate. Wishing you and your family a great Xmas and a wonderful New Year

I watched an older lady get slapped by a Muslim man in a suburb that’s mostly muslims and Hindus for saying merry Xmas to a little kid, cops came for assault, happy times.

Never the less merry Xmas all! Hope you all got what you wanted :)

Have a great xmas break everyone, and prosperous year to you all aswell. If you're traveling or on the roads, keep safe - what matters more than anything isn't the voyage there, or the holiday, but getting back home so that you can enjoy the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back